Pam's Place

Friday, June 09, 2006

::Hall-Eye::

Holli (hall with an eye) and I met in 9th grade band class. She played the clarinet and I played flute. Not long after graduating from high schoool she left Colorado (with a Colorado accent, but now that she's in Texas...!) and we haven't seen each other since! In recent years, email has brought us together again and we stay in touch in that format. She was in Denver this week working with a group called Dry Bones which ministers to the homeless. I was able to snag her one evening to spend some time together--I am really glad we did! It was so good to see you after 19 years, my friend!

5 Comments:

  • How cute are you two! I love the photo, and the lo is perfecto! How fun to hang out with an old friend. I'm glad you had such a great time. I actually scrapped a lo. I put it on my blog! I HAD to do something creative, so I gave it a try tonight. MAN, I'm RUSTY, but I did it! Hope all is well with you and yours!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/2006 3:21 AM  

  • Famn,

    I had the best time closing down Red Robin with you. Who knew we could talk so long without noticing the time? It definitely won't be 19 years before I see you again. That makes me feel so old when I realize how long it's been! Are you sure it was 9th grade? I was thinking it was either 7th or 8th grade. Oh well - at John Wesley Powell Junior High School in Littleton, CO.

    Many blessings to you, my dear friend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/11/2006 9:51 PM  

  • Really great LO, Pam! It sounds like you had a great time with Holli. And I love the slideshow on your blog. Cool touch!

    By Blogger Stacy, at 6/23/2006 5:12 PM  

  • Gorgeous layout Pam and how lovely to spend time with an old friend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 7:03 PM  

  • Hi Pam, You two look great and I'm so glad you could get together. My long-time best friend is calling me on Monday. I'm excited! I'm finaly blogging again. I just uploaded a slide-show thingy like yours. I love looking at your LOs scrolling by. Beautiful! Come by for a visit when you can. :0)

    By Blogger Betty Jo, at 6/29/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home