Pam's Place

Monday, October 10, 2005

18 Years

Just a few days ago was my eighteenth anniversary--at work. I've been employed by the same place for that long. Literally half my life! I was encouraged by a former neighbor to apply for a job where she was working, so I did. A few months later, I became an employee. I did resign once--but a couple months later, they asked if would come back to help with some backlog, and since I wasn't working anywhere else, I said yes. That was sixteen years ago, and I've been here ever since! (No, I'm not still working with that backlog--LOL!)
I'm not sure that I'll go for another eighteen though....

2 Comments:

  • Wow, Pam! What an accomplishment! Polishing off the backlog and working at one place for so long. I can't say that I've ever managed the feat myself.

    By Blogger Stacy, at 10/24/2005 10:31 AM  

  • Don't even THINK about leaving! ~ Your co-worker Mare

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home