Pam's Place

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

::Tagged by Carla::

I was blog-tagged by Carla awhile back, and I'm just now getting to the questions!

*2 names you go by~ Pammie (by my nephew and some co-workers) and La (by a co-worker/friend)
*2 parts of your heritage~ English & a mix from northern Europe
*2 of your everyday essentials~ lip goo & gum (can't leave home without 'em!)
*2 things you are wearing right now~ socks & glasses (among other things, not just those!)
*2 of your favorite bands or musical artists~Michael W Smith, & Elvis
*2 favorite songs~ since it's the holiday season, I will tell my two favorite Xmas songs: O Holy Night, and O Come All Ye Faithful
*2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)~ kindness, & sincerity
*2 truths~I miss my dad, & my favorite color is green (okay I know, not very revealing...)
*2 physical things that appeal to you~ eyes, & shoulders
*2 of your favorite hobbies~ digital scrapbooking, & baking
*2 things you want really badly~ (Gosh, this sounds like I'd die without!) It would be fun to have a 1958 Chevy Corvette, & money-is-no-object travels.
*2 places you want to go on vacation~ Italy in its entirety, & Vancouver/Victoria
*2 things you want to do before you die~get married, & skydive (just once, tandem is fine!)
*2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick~ going to afternoon tea with the girls, & I like yummy, fruity shower gels
*2 things you are thinking about now~a job application, & the pretty pink sunset I see out the window
*2 stores you shop at~ Kohl's, & Lowe's
*2 people to "tag" next~Robyn, & Jill

1 Comments:

  • Very cool! I'm glad you finally got to play the tag game! Oh Holy Night was my dad's favorite song. He got to sing it as a solo when he was a boy, and he was always proud of that. That story warms our hearts, and we always think of him when we hear that song! Glad it's one of your favorites too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/28/2005 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home