Pam's Place

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

::ONE SMALL STEP::

Like many, I'm taking the step into the world of blogging. Easy to set up--easy small step.
I'm such a private person though--I'm not sure what might be said here! I imagine tidbits of various kinds will appear in the weeks and months ahead--the next step. And perhaps some of you will stop in now and then, and I'll be encouraged to express more--a bigger step. One post at a time though, huh? Could be an adventure....

Speaking of adventure, today is the anniversary of the historical event of man making that one small step onto the moon. 36 years ago, my parents and brother returned to Colorado from California to live. Not having moved the television to Colorado, and sensing the event was a big one, my dad went out and rented a TV for the family to watch it. I was included in that family gathering since just seven days before, I made my small step into the world.

Yah, life is full of new steps, be it birth or blogging or otherwise! LOL! I guess it's official now--I'm a Blogger. Ready to post my first day....

5 Comments:

  • Pam welcome to the land of blog!! I've been blogging for only three days myself. Please come by and visit!! I will add a link on my blog to yours.:0)

    By Blogger Betty Jo, at 7/22/2005 10:39 AM  

  • Woohoo.... let's have some stories about Binky and Doot. LOL Or whatever I thought you were calling the kiddos. ;)

    By Blogger Stacy, at 7/24/2005 11:55 PM  

  • Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to "reading you" :)

    By Blogger Dena Cooper, at 7/25/2005 2:18 PM  

  • Hello and congratulations on your blog. I am a Scrappingrannie and a friend of your mothers. So far I have really enjoyed your entries. I can relate to them very well. I collect Cherished Teddies and have lost count. My only child, Paul, was born (June27) the summer that man walked on the moon for the first time. We are, also, neighbors as I live in SW Kansas. I will be back to visit from time to time. I did enjoy my visit today.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/27/2005 7:41 AM  

  • How can I become a Blogger, too?
    -Roxanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/2005 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home